いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

January 27, 2015

Japanese KitKats - strawberry cheesecake flavour


Hello, Foodies! Today it's time for the last KitKat in January! On Saturday, instead of the next review, I'll write a little summary of the first amazing month in 2015 on WunoRei! Yay! =(^_^)=

An opponent for the chili flavoured KitKat will be...a strawberry cheesecake flavoured one! I heard a lot of extremely good opinions about these special wafers. How did they turn out in testing?



This KitKat is a limited edition from Yokohama in central Japan (map below). Maybe it's because of Yokohama strawberry festival? I don't know the real reason. As much as limited to Tokyo "Rum and raisins" KitKat is.

Briefly about the flavour: I feel disappointed. It doesn't taste like a strawberry cheesecake at all. It tastes rather similar to vanilla flavoured pudding with a touch of white chocolate. Even if I tried very hard, I couldn't find strawberries anywhere. What a pity...

The Strawberry Cheesecake flavoured KitKat is too sweet for me, and definitely more milky than "cheesy". A huge amount of sugar and lack of fruity freshness so I give it...

 5 / 10 


Here's Veti again!


I like cheesecake very much so I was excited when I'd got this Kitkat. I was looking for a taste similar to a cheesecake I'm used to, maybe with exception for fruit flavour.

I was a little disapointed. It tasted like some delicate, milky cheesecake but without any strawberries, not even the tiniest ones. Chocolate is melty and pleasant, though.

White chocolate and cheesecake is good mixture for me. But I aslo expected some fruit flavour in it. Cheesecake flavour also makes this Kitkat not too sweet for me. This Nestle product is fine, but not as good as it could be in my opinion.


I give Strawberry Chessecake Kitkat yoroshi rate, 7 out of 10.



No comments:

Post a Comment