いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

February 07, 2014

Meiji - グミチョコ apple


Hello, Foodies. Today I'll show you グミチョコ (gumi choko = gummy choco), apple flavoured chocolate coated gummies¹. What do you think about it?


 Packaging 
I love packaging which makes destroying the candies impossible. For me this packaging is similar to Lentilky by Orion (they were popular in Poland some time ago) but this tube is well made and much more rigid and handy. I love it! Only graphic should be more Japanese style for me, kawaii or something. It's so... ordinary? 
4.5 / 5

Here's a photo of Lentilky for you to compare:

Novelty/Appeal
These types of candies are popular, but I don't think gummies in chocolate are so usual as crunchy candies. Oh okay, in Poland you can buy raisins in chocolate almost everywhere, but not various jellies at all. So it's kinda new for me. :) But this is just "fruity" taste, so from me...
4 / 5


 Taste 
 Fatality! I'm killed by this one - in positive way of course. The texture is awesome (melting chocolate and gummies, it's dainty!) and they're extremely tasty. They disappeared faster than the afterglow after taking pictures with flash . I love them and I want more! <3
10 / 10


Final rate: 
5= / 5¹English "lentil" is polish "soczewica" ;) /Cinek

No comments:

Post a Comment