いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

October 20, 2014

Glico - Cheeza 53%


Today I have for you extremely tasty, crispy cookies by well known company Glico. In other words: what happens if we mix Japanese creativity with cheese and almonds? Let's see :3


 Packaging 

I love black packagings, most of them are neat and elegant in my opinion. In this case too. What's more you can close the package and come back to your cookies anytime you want and they stay crispy as if they were opened for the first time. It's a huge advantage for me, because I always struggle not to eat everything at once.
But... I'm so crazy about carton boxes, I'm missing it after all... So...

4.5 / 5


 Novelty/Appeal

Hmm... it's hard to say. I don't know about you, but I can't find many cheese-flavoured snacks in Polish shops. Yeah, we have something like "cheese" flavoured corn crisps or instant soups but they are still cheese-like only, not really cheese flavoured. Even cheese isn't cheese-flavoured enough this time. Small "+" also for whole almonds mixed with snacks.

4.5 / 5



 Taste 

Whoaa... it's something totally worth writing about! If you like camembert cheese (カマンベールチーズ in katakana as you can read on packaging) you'll be absolutely delighted. Snack tastes like real cheese condensed in beer-snack form... and you can't get enough of it. Whole almonds mixed with extremely taste crispies make this snack a whole. Just perfect for me... even without chocolate or matcha!

10 / 10


 Final rate 
5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment