いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

January 31, 2015

January 2015 - summary (Japanese KitKats in new year)

Hello, Foodies! Today it's the last day of January, so it's time for our cool summary. So... let's start!


January was full of fresh energy for WunoRei after a long break. We started with a new layout, side sliding menus and regular twice-a-week posting. A new thing was also posting in series and first series of 2015 is KitKat battles which is still going on.

So... it's time to sum up our results up until now!

First flavours to try were Golden Citrus and Beni-imo (sweet purple potato). As you can see above, Golden citrus won with small advantage of 2 points out of 10.


In the second battle we compared Hojicha flavour and Amaou strawberry flavour. Hojicha won with its unique taste and very Japanese appearance.


In the third battle we tried very untypical flavours such as Rum with raisins and Azuki bean sandwich. It was a very interesting experience with very surprising results. Even if I couldn't stand azuki's taste, it won and I gave it one more chance. :3



In the last battle of January flavours were untypical as well: Ichimi chili and Strawberry cheesecake. I was surprised doubly: I didn't expect chili to be so tasty and I expected higher grade for strawberry cake. Well...


Why not chili with the same grade? The reason is simple. Chili isn't for everyone and Veti didn't like it as much as I did. In the case of Golden citrus we both screamed spontaneously with joy... it was truly amazing and I think almost everyone would like it in some way.

Pictures I prepared for you today were made using a drawing tablet I bought recently! Yay! =(^_^)=
I'm not a mangaka or famous worldwide artist, but I had a lot of fun preparing this small summary and extra drawings for you. And what's more I feel it's more personal if I write or draw something for you with all my heart (and shaking hands, ha ha). Thanks for all your support, keep it up and...


P.S. In February we will continue KitKat battles, because I have a lot of weird Japanese flavours left. Then we will say goodbye to KitKats (and winter too) and start something very new. Stay logged on!

No comments:

Post a Comment