いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

February 19, 2015

Japanese KitKats - otona no amasa - amaou strawberry flavour


Hello, Foodies! Sorry I made you wait for a new sweet review so long, but I was so stressed out with the university stuff, I just didn't want to share my bad mood with you. Today though, I solemnly declare, I'm ready for the next term with passed exams and prepared schedule. And I chilled out totally, so we can talk about otona no amasa - amaou strawberry flavoured KitKat.



Oh, we already tried amaou strawberry KitKat, didn't we? But today it's not the same one. What's the difference - you will ask. Well, today we will try the KitKat from otona no amasa edition. As I wrote in past notes, it's just less sweet that the regular KitKats, dedicated for adults.

What's more, strawberry KitKats for adults had at least two different editions. Luckily I tried the first one (and better in my opinion) - click here to check it out. As you can see, strawberry is very popular even in Japan and there are so many KitKat editions you can get lost with them.


So... let's try this strawberry wafer. It's sour and too sweet for me. Kinda like nauseatingly sweet pudding with sour strawberry sauce on it. What's amazing is that you can find dried strawberry pieces inside. They are shown even on the photo above, excellent!

However, tt has more weak points than it has the strong ones. Wafer is vapid in the strange way and the taste is higly artificial after all. It's not bad but it's not the best either, so the final grade is also somewhere in the middle.

 6 / 10 


Here's Veti again!


Otona strawberry Kitkat intriqued me with appetzing smell and look.

After I tried it I tasted very intensive, pleasant strawberry flavour. I barely recognized milk chocolate in this Kitkat. Good job Nestle! This chocolate covered waffer tastes nice, like real, fresh fruits.

For me this Kitkat is better than amao Kitkat I tried before. Pieces of fruits in it will probably impress all strawberry lovers. 
From me this product of Nestle gets yoroshi grade, 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment