いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

November 06, 2014

I'm back again!


こんばんわ皆さん!Hello everyone! After a looong break I'm back again. My life calmed down a little bit and I don't have such crazy rollercoaster as before, so I can do something different than catching brutally separated pieces of my disordered life, ha! =(^_^)=


To start off I'll overwhelm you with a little private summary, so... 


1. I'm still learning Japanese.

Yeah, I'm starting JLPT N4 level and still trying to upgrade my skills. Of course, it isn't easy, I've transfered to a group of higher level and my skills aren't enough so I have to catch up. But don't worry, I'm Japanese-focused more than ever. :3


2. I'm still studying material engineering.

Some of you asked me about finishing studies... no I didn't abandoned them. I'm on 5th term of material engineering and my university of technology sometimes makes me crazy, but I can't leave things unfinished. What the hell were you thinking?! ^^


3. Now I'm searching for a good source of Japanese sweets.

"Japanese-sweets-business" is in Poland kind of misunderstanding. I'm sorry to say that, but it's true: there's not much to choose from in most of the shops and sweets are in most cases unreasonably expensive! I'm even considering ordering them from  JList or TofuCute if I don't find anything else. Okay, buying in dolars or euros is very expensive too, but after all choice is incomparably greater!


4. I'm really fascinated with asian cuisine.

And yeah, "asian" doesn't mean Japanese only. I fell in love with thai food and I want to learn more about it. Of course, things don't always go my way, but how am I supposed to learn if not by making mistakes? What's more I'm considering new "part" of WunoRei's blog connected with asian cuisine. Do you think it's good idea?

- - -

Thanks for waiting and welcome new guests. It'll be awesome time together, I'm sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment