いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

August 08, 2013

Tokato - Wasabi beans


Hello! Today I have for you brief post about wasabi-flavored crisps from Tokato (never heard about it). I got them with my last pack from Okashi shop.

Enjoy!


 Packaging 

It's green (!), cute, small (hand-sized) and just easy to view so I decided to give it

4,5 / 5


 Novelty/Appeal 

Wasabi-flavored crisps - popular in Japan (and now even in Poland) like snow in Antarctica. For kinda untypical shape and packaging:

2 / 5


 Taste 

It's definitely the strongest point of these crisps. They are addicting as much as my childhood favorites: ghostly-shaped crisps, namely Monster Munch, and they have similar texture. Taste is very soft and they don't burn your mouth, which is kinda surprising with wasabi taste. I think the wasabi taste should be even stronger, so I decided to give them 9.0/10 in the end.

 Final rate: 
4.0 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment