いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

July 25, 2013

Morinaga - azuki caramels


Hello, Foodies. :) After a long break, I'm back. Today I have for you azuki bean flavored caramels made by Morinaga ;)



 Packaging 

Definitely in my taste. Small, handy box with very nice pattern. The only disadvantage is that the box opens too easily and because of this

4/5


 Novelty/Appeal 

Maybe caramels are not groundbreaking types of sweets, but to be honest... we won't find bean flavored caramels (or anything else for that matter) here in Poland. This time it's sweet bean called "azuki", which is healthier substitute for chocolate in Japan. For this cultural oddity:


5/5


 Taste 

In my opinion taste is the weakest point of these caramels. They're not sweet, I don't like azuki bean taste and I can't find anything positive except its texture. That's why I only gave it:


3/10


Final rate: 
3.0 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment