いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

April 17, 2014

UHA - Puccho balls


Hello Foodies :) Today I will show you new type of Puccho: puccho balls, cola flavour. And it'll be first note made with Cinek and... Veti. We bought sweets together. :3


 Packaging 
It's kinda funny for me. Balls everywhere! I like especially open mouth with foam inside, it made me laugh. :)

Wu.: 3.5 / 5
Cinek: 4.5 / 5
Veti: 3.5 / 5


 Novelty/Appeal 
It's nothing special. Sour cola balls... sounds boring, don't you think?

Wu.: 2 / 5
Cinek: 2.5 / 5
Veti: 2 / 5


 Taste 
Oh my, it was sooo surprising. Balls are extremely hard to bite, I thought I broke my tooth for a second. Candies have sour covering (this white powder), I don't like its taste. And inside, the taste is very intense, even a little bit too much for me. Something like extra-condensed cola with super-sour powder. At first sight looked good, but it's not my type of sweet I think.

Wu.: 4 / 10
Cinek: 4.5 / 10
Veti: 3 / 10


Final rate: 
Wu.: 2.5 / 5
Cinek: 3 / 5
Veti: 2 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment