いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

February 22, 2014

Kabaya - ume sticks


Hello. Here we have a warm day, perfect for writing about sticks that I tried lately - ume flavour by Kabaya. To be precise, for these who don't know what ume is: it's asian tree, commonly named as Chinese plum and Japanese apricot. Enjoy! :)


 Packaging 
+ carton box
+ nice, mouthwatering photo of ume

- foil is just ugly\for me
- common font and style
2 / 5


 Novelty/Appeal 
Oh my, Japanese sticks again. But this time their are not well-known as Pretz or Pocky are so... it's just fake for me.
One point for unusual taste.
1 / 5


 Taste 

THEY.ARE.AWFUL. The worst thing I've tried lately. They are sour and have intense taste, One stick is enough for me to retch. Quoth the Raven: Nevermore¹
0 / 10


Final rate: 
1 / 5
¹High five for the quote. Poe's poems pwn posers. /Cinek

No comments:

Post a Comment