いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

October 19, 2013

RIBON - strange hard candies


Ohayo, Foodies! Those are some strange candies. Any ideas what is their flavor?


Oh, okay, I won't leave you hanging. It's sea salt flavor. Surprised? It's definitely a must-try if you want unusual, extra strange taste. Now, let's review it! ;)


 Packaging 
Definitely in my taste. Simple, but it looks good, full of Japanese signs... and you can clearly see how candies look like through the packaging. If only it wouldn't swish so much...
Mark from me:
4 / 5


 Novelty/Appeal 
Maybe hard candies aren't untypical at all, but sea salt flavor surprised me sooo much I gave it:
5 / 5

 Taste 
And now I don't know what to say. These candies are so strange I can't describe what I felt while trying them. They are little sweet... and salty as wellI don't like them. It's a feeling similar to drinking a tea that was salted instead of being sugared -.-'
2 / 10

 Final mark: 
3- / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment