いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

September 22, 2013

Hello Kitty candies


Hello, Foodies! :)
Some time ago Cinek posted on YouTube short movie about pink, sweet candies. What's more he tasted them with Buki (kisses from me, dude! :3). Of course they left me some to try, so I'll tell you what I think about them. :)

For people who don't know what I'm talking about:


:

 Packaging 
HE-LLO-KI-TTY! :3 And these small, colorful, single packed candies with such a cute kitty face on each. I'm out... =(^_^)=
Evident and obvious:
5 / 5


 Novelity 
Very casual tastes in the form of hard candies? Soo boring... Small two points for star shape. And for Hello Kitty of course - it's very popular but I still can't get enough. :3
2 / 5


 Taste 
Very, very typical. Just hard, fruity candies - no surprises. Mark isn't very low, because they taste how they should and they aren't untasty. They are just... boring.
4 / 10


 Final mark from Wu.: 
3 / 5

1 comment:

  1. Szkoda, że hello kitty zapachniało nudą. Kurde ostatnio jakoś dawno mnie na bloggerze nie było, trochę się tu u Ciebie pozmieniało, oczywiście w pełni pozytywnie :D

    +Widziałam, że byłaś obserwatorką mojego bloga, a ostatnio przeniosłam go na nowy adres, więc jeśli zechcesz dać mi kolejną szansę to zapraszam:
    i-am-who-i-really-am.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete