いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

March 04, 2013

Kasugai - ミルクお抹茶


Hello, everybody. Today I'll tell you few words about  ミルクお抹茶 ( ミルクお まっちゃ, miruku o matcha), i.e. hard milk candies flavored with my beloved matchaKasugai company again.


 Packaging 

First of all - wrapping. As you can see above, it's green with transparent elements. The best part is that individually packed candies don't stick! And small packs are so cute... ^^ But I don't like the sound the packaging makes when you try to open it. And I don't like that transparent part of the packaging. So, average note:

2,5 / 5


 Novelity 

Why hard candies again?! Enough is enough. Only for my favourite taste which is untypical in Poland:

2 / 5 



 Taste 

What about the taste? It's quite intensive and if you like matcha tea you'll surely like it. Flavor is long-lasting so you can enjoy it much longer than while drinking usual tea. I am big matcha tea fan, so caramels are in my taste. They're good... but I miss any surprise, any "wow" or something... Gosh, it's just matcha candy!

5 / 10


Final rate: 
2.5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment