いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

March 01, 2013

Kasugai - Ume ame candy


Hello, Foodies! Today I have for you short note about extremaly tasty, japanese plum flavoured candies made by Kasugai.


 Packaging 

As always - let's start from the wrapping. Kanji signs are quite hard for me to read but the font is okay and I don't hate it. All in all it was positive first expression. Transparent foil didn't take my heart though, hence:

1 / 5


 Novelity 

Firstly I thought candies will be peach flavoured. Finally I figured out the kanji sign 梅 (it's うめ - ume) which means plum. What a surprise! ^^ But I'm tired with hard candies, damn. For the taste:

2 / 5


 Taste 

Unfortunately, this time there won't be any photos of the content, because they were far gone by the time I'm writing this. They were typical hard candies, but much better qualitatively
 than the ones I used to eat. It took some time to eat this pack and it's quite unexpected (as of me) that I didn't take any photos. Candies were sweet and overally good. Without a scream of "wow" but... just tasty.

By the way, I realized that you can't find a lot of plum flavoured sweets in Poland. It's thought-provoking: why aren't they popular here? It's a fruit like any other in Poland.

6 / 10


Final rate: 
2.5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment