いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

January 04, 2013

Pocky - almond flavour


Hello Foodies! After mango flavoured Pocky Mousse (click!) I decided to try another pack of Pocky - almond flavored ones. It's a gift from Cinek who was fighting for me to catch them on sweet exhibition. :) Thank you sooo much! 


 Packaging 

I don't like photo on the box, it's kinda shoddy and amateur for me. But the foil covered with flowers is cute. So, average note:

2,5 / 5


 Novelity 

Oh, okay, Pocky is Pocky, everybody knows it.

5 / 5



 Taste 

They are... good. Taste is similar to coffee-chocolate flavoured candies from average sweet store. Cinek likes it better than mango ones that I covered here (click!), I like it less. But I would like to order sticks like these in cafe, they would be perfect for soft latte with yeasty milk. Meow :3

8 / 10


Final rate: 
4.0 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment