いらっしゃいませ!Look, how many amazing Japanese things we have here! =(^_^)=

January 16, 2013

Meiji - feel mint chocolate sticks


おはよ, welcome everybody. :-) Between physics and algebra with mathematical analysis waiting attentively to cut my head off... I'll write for you about mint chocolates by well known Japanese company - Meiji.


 Packaging 
I love packaging like this. Neat carton box made in minimalistic style, with pastel colors and nice font. Cold mint blue ahead and chocolate brown astern (the same color as sticks inside!). What's more gold, shining and convex letters in the name of company... wow, my sense of beauty is pleased and it's purring like a lucky cat. :)

Inside you can find six individually packaged sticks in the same beautiful, cold and minty encasement. Not many, but I can forgive this. They are so cute...
4.5 / 5


 Novelity 
In my opinion taste and form are not innovative at all. You can buy mint chocolate everywhere in Poland, and maybe it's not as popular as fruity or milk ones, but still...
2 / 5


 Taste 
It's something unforgiven. Sticks are cute, but very small and totally average at taste. I know Meiji brand very well and I expected more. Especially I'm really a big addict to mint chocolates and other really good Meiji's sweets! Chocolate is hard and it's not melting in mouth. Taste of mint is kinda "conventional" and if you eat next sticks it becomes a little bitter. I don't say it's disgusting or tasteles, but... boring average.
4 / 10

 Final rate 

3 / 5

To prove my words I'll quote two my friends who has a chance to try it.

  • Cinek isn't big lover of mint chocolates, so I expected the reaction: "it's nothing special". He used good word to describe it: "chocolates are subtle". Yeah, it's definitely perfect definition.
  • M.'s reaction was very meaningful for me... he sighed and shrugged. "There are many more tasty Polish chocolates". Well... I'm sorry but I have to agree.

1 comment:

  1. Dzięki zachecajacym zdjęciom, skusilbym się jeszcze raz :D.

    ReplyDelete